– Are really interested in seeing kids believe in themselves
– Appreciate a family atmosphere
– Figure out how to fix problems instead of finding blame
– Were always up for a challenge even as a teenager
– Kneel beside a child, look in their eyes and see their potential
– See today as an opportunity to make others smile
– Work to protect the hearts and minds of children
– Like to make new friends
– Are not afraid to make mistakes
– Care more about your heart and values than your experience
– Want to create a vibrant community of kids with confidence
– Love to have fun
Follow Your Passion!
A love for children & a fun, energetic, and outgoing personality is the most important thing! A list of the attributes we are look for in team member’s:
Must be able to commit at least one to two years, pass a background check and make good choices inside and outside of work and be 15 years or older.