World Elite is committed to the health and safety of our families and communities. The policies and procedures listed below reflect current requirements and best practices. WE know standards will evolve and change over time. Subsequent modifications will be publicized by the gym and will be in effect at that time.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW:
ENTERING THE BUILDINGS:
EXITING THE BUILDINGS:
Classes ages 6 & up and ALL team athletes
STUDENT SAFETY GUIDELINES:
PARENT SAFETY GUIDELINES:
REGISTRATION PROCESS AND TUITION:
WE'RE IN WITH THE EXPERTS:
We’re in contact with the following authorities and experts to align our policies and cleaning procedures with their guidance:
World Elite has a comprehensive set of policies and procedures with three phases of reopening – each phase mandates different degrees of precaution and safety, from Phase 1, the most controlled, to Phase 3, our ‘back to normal’ level. New policies and procedures will be sent out upon entering a new phase.
- Competitive Cheer will begin practices to conclude our season and begin our new season the week of May 26th.
- “Placement Practices” will be sent out individually
- New athletes will be placed by completing our New Athlete Form (sent via email)
- The placement process will take roughy 5 to 6 “placement practices”
- Placement practices will phase in from 1 time per week to 2 times per week by the end of June
- Placement practices will phase in from 1 hour to 1+ hours
- We are hoping to be practicing in our newly placed teams by the week of July 6th
- All social distancing requirements will be met during these times
- WE will not be practicing stunting until approved by the State – this date is unknown at this time
- Recreational classes to reopen on June 1, 2020.
- Customers will need to register for new classes, as class times have been adjusted to accommodate distancing guidelines and ratios.
- Lesson planning will reflect 6’ – 12’ physical distancing between individual students and athletes.
- During the phase in periods, equipment may be limited. With this being said, World Elite will do everything to make sure that all students receive equal time on the equipment.
- Competitive Gymnastics practice will begin Wednesday, June 3
- Team will be phased back into training with 2 hour practice times.
- Team will be split into two groups to accommodate staffing & ratios
- Group 1 Monday / Wednesday / Friday 10:00-12:00
- Group 2 Monday / Wednesday 1:00-3:00
- Preteam will resume practice on Tuesday, June 2
- Practice times for Preteam will be Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00-11:00